|09-03-2002, 04:51 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Error Code When Burning
Everytime I drag my playlists into the window to burn my CD, it will start burning the first song, then after the 1st song completes there is a message box that pops up saying "Burner has detected an error/error code 0x00008 are something like that, I refuse to wasted another CD, and I'm wondering did I waste my money purchasing this product, please let me know something!
|09-10-2002, 05:00 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2001
Please attach the following file to the email :
1. When Virtuosa is running, press the CTRL, ALT and I keys simultaneously.
2. Select "Save information in text file".
3. Save the file on your desktop.
4. Attach the "VirtuosaInfo.txt" file to the email.
5. Send the email with the description and attachment
This will enable us to have a precise idea of your configuration and ultimately help us to answer you faster.
the "Burner has detected an error/error code 0x00008" message is generated by our Gcdsrv32.dll driver.
The "Engine" of your CD Writer has a temporary incompatibility with our Gcdsrv32.dll driver.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Rate This Thread|